-
May 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello!
While cleaning the attic I came across my sister's old Molly.
She was covered in dirt and really gross so I cleaned her up. (Hopefully she will give her to me because I don't think she really wants her anyway, but that is beside the point.)
Here is an album of her mini-makeover and the last 3 pictures are of something strange I noticed...The Pleasant Company logo is really far up. You can barely see it when her hair is pulled back it is so far up. The doll is old and I though maybe they didn't have the artist mark back in the very beginning, but I am not sure.
If anyone knows anything about this PLEASE let me know. She is definitely from Pleasant Company so I know she isn't a fake doll. Any information will be really helpful.
Thanks and enjoy the album!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2126796899
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks